Do you need to apply torque to a fastener such as a bolt or a nut?
Torque tools are used where the tightness of bolts is crucial. They can also be used to break out a nut or bolt. Torque Multipliers are faster than a hydraulic wrench and allow for greater torque control by applying pressure continuously. Torque tools are typically used to tighten bolts on the likes of wind turbines, refineries or anywhere there are flanges or bolts to manage.
Types of torque tools:
- TWG Mechanical Torque Multipliers
- TWP Range Pistol Grip Pneumatic Torque Multipliers
- TWS-N Range Hydraulic Torque Wrenches Square Drive
- HTWP Torque Wrench Pumps
- Torque Wrench Pump Accessories such as hoses and couplers
- Torque capacities up to 48181 Nm
- Square drive sizes from 3/8” to 21/2”
- Ratchet heads available from 24mm to 175mm
- Suitable for continuous operation at 700 bar maximum pressure
- Air or electric driven, high speed, torque wrench pump units suitable for use with hydraulic torque wrenches are available
For more on Hi-Force hydraulic and torque tools click here.
Do you need advice on the most suitable Torque Tool for your requirements?
Our team will work with you to determine the best solution to suit your needs. Fill in the form and our specialists will contact you as soon as possible.
Smithstown Industrial Estate,