Hydraulic jacks are used for lifting, levelling and positioning heavy loads. They are also used during maintenance or in the installation of machines. Force is applied using a hydraulic cylinder. A hydraulic jack creates pressure by moving oil through two cylinders via a pump plunger.
To see our bespoke hydraulic jacks in operation see below:
Features of Hi-Force Hydraulic Jacks include:
- Capacities from 10 to 60 tonnes
- Stroke lengths up to 305mm
- Compact and lightweight (aluminium or steel)
- Self-contained and remote pump operated, low height and toe lift jack options
- Suitable for maintenance, construction, heavy plant or machinery applications
Types of hydraulic jacks:
- JAS Range: Compact Multi-purpose Aluminium Jacks
- JAH Range: Plain Piston, Lifting Claw & Locking Ring Aluminium Jacks
- JCS Range: Compact Jacks – Solid Piston
- JCH Range: Compact Jacks – Hollow Piston
- HMJ Range: Steel Machine Lift Jacks
Do you need advice about what is the most suitable hydraulic jack for your needs?
Our team will work with you to determine the best solution to suit your needs. Fill in the form and our specialists will contact you as soon as possible.
Smithstown Industrial Estate,
Enterprise Ireland Lean Service Provider